Tuesday, August 25, 2015

On my way.. Almost!

Being the person I am, klutzy and blessed with unfortunate but sometimes hilarious bad luck, I knew that this trip likely would have it's fair share of bumps in the road. Currently, I should be sitting in an airport in Portugal but instead I am in a top end hotel in Toronto. I arrived to the Toronto Airport to find my flight cancelled until the next night. It threw off my bookings a bit, but I saw the silver lining as I might actually get a good nights sleep in an ACTUAL bed! Here's to hoping the rest of my connections don't leave me too frazzled and in a hyperventilating pile of Canadian tears in some foreign airport. Here of some of the sweet pictures in the Charlottetown airport and once I arrived in Toronto.





 Check out the corn twists! They became super inflated when we were up in the air. I now (after 22 years of flying) understand why they tell us that our liquids may explode. As Jesse Pinkman would say "Science, B*tch".


No comments:

Post a Comment